- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Shift the weight to your left leg and lift the right one off the floor.
2) Hinge at the hips and slowly bend your left leg whilst straightening your right. Lower yourself into a one leg squat position - try get the left thigh atleast parallel to the floor. Keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
3) Press into the left heel and drive back to the starting position.
Note: As you lowering yourself, you can place your arms in front of you for counter balance.