Resistance Band Half Bow (Mid Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
1) Start with a mid anchor point and attach the resistance band to it.
2) Grab the band and take a few steps back (so you have some tension).
3) Lift your arm away from your body and bend your elbow at a right angle. You're aiming for a straight line between the band, hand, elbow and shoulder. Keep the upper arm in place throughout the exercise.
1) Keep the arm in place as you rotate the shoulder and pull the band up.
2) Pause at the top. Now, slowly reverse the movement to the starting position.