Rear Delt Fly Machine
- Rear Delt Fly Machine
- Upper Back
1) Load the appropriate weight on the machine.
2) Adjust the bars positioning so they're pointing behind the machine (the lever should be at the top).
3) Sit on the pad facing the back of the machine. Extend your arms in front and hold onto the vertical handles. If you need to adjust the seat's position, the lever should be at the bottom. You're aiming for your legs to be firmly planted on the floor and have a straight back.
1) In an arc-like motion, pull your arms outwards.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.