View this exercise on Fitain
Plate Bent Over Fly
- Weighted Plate
- Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
3) Grab the weights and let them hang towards the floor - directly under your shoulders.
1) With a slight bend in your elbows and arms fairly straight, slowly lift the weights outwards.
2) Stop when your arms are somewhat parallel to the ground.
3) Pause for a second and lower them back to the starting position.