Resistance Band Concentration Curl (Low Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
1) Start by attaching the band to a low anchor point.
2) Still facing the anchor, hold the band with your right hand and take a few steps back (about 2/3 metres). You're aiming for some tension in the band.
3) Face sidewards so the left side of your body is closest to the anchor. Get down into a half kneeling position - keep your right foot on the floor and place your left shin down.
4) Rest your right elbow on the inside of your right thigh.
1) Keep the elbow in place and slowly lift the band towards your shoulder.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the biceps. Now, gently lower to the starting position.