Resistance Band Incline Floor Press
- Resistance Bands
1) Place the band horizontally on the floor.
2) Lay on your back so your in the middle of it - the band should be on your upper back. Bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
3) Grab the handles and bend your elbows at 90 degrees. Face the palms down and rest the triceps on the floor.
1) Slowly extend your arms in a 135 degree angle (upwards & towards the head).
2) Pause for a second and squeeze the chest.
3) Lower to the starting position.