Resistance Band Tricep Extension
- Resistance Bands
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width a part. Keep the chest up, core tight and back flat.
2) Grab the resistance band by the handles and step one foot on it. Take a step forward with your free leg so the anchor is behind you.
3) Lift your triceps up towards the ceiling so they're vertical to the floor. Throughout the entire exercise, keep the triceps in place. Bend the elbows behind your head.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push the band towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the triceps. Now, gently lower back to the starting position.