Resistance Band Underhand Row
- Resistance Bands
- Upper Back
1) Start by attaching one end of the band to a high anchor point.
2) Still facing the anchor, take a few steps back (about 1/2 metres). You're aiming for some tension in the band.
3) Keep both shins on the floor and widen your stance. Chest up - engage the core and glutes!
4) Face your palms up.
1) Slowly pull towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.