View this exercise on Fitain
Resistance Band Floor Press (One Arm)
- Resistance Bands
1) Place the band horizontally on the floor.
2) Lay on your back so your in the middle of it - the band should be on your upper back. Bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
3) Grab the handle and bend your elbow at 90 degrees. Face the palm down and rest the tricep on the floor.
1) Slowly extend the arm upwards.
2) Pause for a second and squeeze the chest.
3) Lower to the starting position.