Sandbag Shoulder Press (One Arm)
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the sandbag by the top handle.
3) Start with the sandbag resting near your shoulder - the elbow will face forward and down. Keep the wrist up - there should be a straight line with the arms and wrist. Don't let it bend backwards.
1) Slowly extend your arm and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.