View this exercise on Fitain
Archer Push Up (One Side)
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders. Aim for a straight line between your head, neck, back and legs.
2) Slide your right arm outwards and face your hand to the right - try keep this arm straight. Your chest and hands should be aligned.
3) Slightly lean towards your left side.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the floor - keep your left elbow tucked into your side.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Now, push up (as if you're pushing the ground away) to the starting position.