Stability Ball One Leg Squat
- Stability Ball
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Hip Adductors
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Place the stability ball on your left side - about a foot or 2.
2) Rest your inner left foot on the ball. Only continue when you're balanced.
1) Slowly bend your right leg and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lower your leg until its near parallel to the floor. Don't let the knee track over the toes.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into your heel and drive up to standing.