Cable Lying Tricep Extension
- Cable Machine · Bench · Deck Step
1) Start with a mid anchor point on one side of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight and attach the rope to the end.
2) Place a bench under the anchor and lie flat on it - plant your feet on the floor. Keep your elbows tucked into your ribs and grab the rope. You're aiming for the forearms to be pointing towards the ceiling. You can adjust your position on the bench by moving it closer/further away from the anchor.
1) Slowly extend your arms so they're fully straight. The only movement should come from your forearms.
2) Pause at the endpoint, pull outwards and squeeze the triceps. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.