View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Dome Bird Dog
- BOSU Ball
- Upper Back · Abdominals · Lower Back
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Get on all fours with your shins and hands shoulder width apart on the dome. Try keep the back flat and hands directly under your chest.
1) Raise your right arm and left leg in opposite directions - extend them both.
2) Hold for a second and lower to the starting position (all fours).
3) Raise the left leg and right arm in opposite directions.
4) Hold for a second and lower to the starting position.