Suspension Strap Plank (Side w/ Reach)
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length. Make one strap shorter than the other.
2) Lie on your left side on the floor. Place your left foot through the bottom handle and the right foot through the top.
3) Come onto your left forearm, lift your hips off the floor and raise your right arm towards the ceiling - aim to have a straight line between your head, neck, legs and back.
1) Lower your right arm and reach through the gap between your left oblique and the floor. As you do this, raise your hips towards the ceiling.
2) Pause for a second. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.