View this exercise on Fitain
Mini Band Floor Tap
- Mini Resistance Band
- Shoulders · Full Body
1) Place your arms through the band - it should be resting around your wrists. Spread your arms apart slightly to keep it in place.
2) Start on all fours and lift your knees up. Keep the back flat at all times and arms under your shoulders. Your knees should be at right angles with the shins hovering and parallel to the floor.
1) Shift the weight to your left side and bring your right hand forward. Now, bring it back to its starting position.
2) Move the same hand outwards to the right. Again, return it to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.