View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Clock Press (Low)
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - make it a mid length.
2) Stand under the anchor, extend your arms and lean slightly forward - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Lower your chest to the straps and flare your elbows out. You should be in a low inverted plank position - the head, neck, back and legs should be aligned.
1) Keep low as you extend your right arm outwards - you'll feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Pause at the endpoint. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.