Stability Ball Dumbbell Wall Squat
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand a foot or 2 in front of a wall with your back facing it.
2) Place a stability ball between you and the wall and lean into it. It should be resting just beneath your shoulder blades. The legs should be extended but with a slight bend in the knees.
3) Hold the weights by your side.
Note: Adjust your position by moving your legs forward/back or sliding up/down on the wall.
1) Lower yourself down until your knees are at right angles.
2) Pause for a second and drive up from the heels back to standing.