Deadlift (One Leg Knee Drive)
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) In standing position, slightly bend your knees with your feet shoulder width apart.
2) Shift your weight to your left leg and lift your right leg up off the floor. Extend it behind you.
1) Hinge from the hips and lower your torso to the floor. You're aiming for a straight line between your extended leg and back. The chest should be parallel to the floor and the left leg should have a slight bend - don't hyper extend.
2) Pause at the bottom when your hands are at shin level.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing.
4) In one movement, swing your right knee up so you have a right angle in the knee and hip.
5) Slowly swing your right leg back behind you.