BOSU Dome Tricep Kickback
- BOSU Ball · Dumbbell
1) Put the BOSU dome side down on the floor.
2) Place your left hand on the top of the dome and extend your legs behind. Lift both heels up - the balls of your feet should have contact with the floor at all times.
3) Grab the weight with your right hand. Bend your arm at a near 90 degree angle with the elbow up and tucked into your side.
1) Pull back until your arms are fully extended.
2) Squeeze the triceps at the top, pause for a second and bend your arms back to the starting position.