Wobble Board Deadlift (One Leg w/ Knee Drive)
- Wobble Board
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Calves
1) Place the wobble board on the floor.
2) Step your right foot in the middle of the board whilst keeping the other planted on the floor.
3) Shift your weight to your right foot and lift your left knee up in front of you.
1) Hinge from the hips and lower your torso to the floor. The chest should be parallel to the floor and the right leg should have a slight bend - don't hyper extend.
2) Pause at the bottom when your hand touches your toe.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing.
4) In one movement, swing your left knee up so you have a right angle in the knee and hip.
5) Slowly swing your left leg back behind you.