Cable Incline Tricep Extension (Reverse Grip)
- Cable Machine · Deck Step · Bench
1) Start with a mid anchor point on one side of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight and attach the bar to the end.
2) Place a bench in front of the anchor and lift the back up to be at a 45 degree angle. Sit on the bench and lay back - plant your feet fully on the floor.
3) Hold the rope with an underhand grip (face the palms up) so its behind you - extend your triceps towards the ceiling (keep them in place throughout the exercise).
1) Slowly extend your arms towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the triceps. Now, gently lower back to the starting position.