Resistance Band Front Squat
- Resistance Bands
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Step on the band in a neutral stance - feet shoulder width apart.
2) Hold the top of the band in front of you so its resting across your shoulders. Place your fingertips under and keep your elbows tucked in.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.