Dumbbell Seated Side Raise (Front/Back)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Set the bench to be in an incline position (around 45 degrees). Lie on your right side and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the dumbbell with your left hand - keep the wrist aligned with your arm at all times. Your arm should be hanging directly under your shoulder.
1) Keep the arm straight as you lift the dumbbell in an arc-like motion behind you.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.