Leg Press Machine (High Feet)
- Leg Press Machine
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Load the appropriate weight on the machine.
2) Sit back on the pad and extend your legs out in front of you. Have a slight bend in the knees - place both feet shoulder width apart and towards the top of the platform. Hold the handles besides the seat to stabilise yourself.
3) Remove the safety lock and allow the weights to be released.
1) Bend your knees and allow the platform to lower itself to you.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into your heels and push the platform away from you.
Note: you're aiming for your legs to be near parallel at the lowest point. The movement should be controlled throughout.