View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Lunge Stretch
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Face away from the anchor and take a little step forward. Extend your arms in front of you - keep a slight bend in the elbows. Lean forward slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Keep the chest up and core tight.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) As you step forward, extend your arms up.
3) Hold until the end of the timer.