Wobble Board Plank Jack
- Wobble Board
1) Place the wobble board on the floor.
2) Put both hands on the board and extend your legs behind you - the balls of your feet should have contact with the floor. You should be in a plank position. Keep your hands directly under your chest and have a slight bend in your elbows.
Note: it's important to keep the body straight at all times. Keep the core tight and back flat throughout the movement.
1) Keeping the plank position, jump your feet outwards.
2) Now, jump your feet back to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: keep a slight bend in your knees.