Cable Incline Bench Press
- Cable Machine · Bench · Deck Step
1) Start with a low anchor point on both sides of the cable machine.
2) Grab a bench and place it in the middle in an incline position - the anchor points should be aligned with your chest.
3) Lay on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
4) Grab the handles and start with it resting near your chest.
1) Slowly extend your arms upwards. You're not aiming to fully lock out the arm, aim for a slight bend in your elbows at the top. Drive from the feet.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.