Foam Roller & Tennis Ball Shoulder Roll
- Foam Roller · Physio Ball · Tennis Ball
1) Place the foam roller horizontally on the floor.
2) Lay on your side and rest your neck on the roller. Now, place a tennis/physio ball just behind your shoulder.
1) Find the area of discomfort and hold the ball in place - apply some pressure by leaning into the ball.
2) Slowly lean back and forth on the ball.
Note: If you discover more discomfort around the area, repeat step 1 (for about 20-30s). You shouldn't feel pain.