Plyo Push Up (Staggered)
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Place your right arm close to your side - your hand should be directly under your chest. Place your left arm forward - this should result in a staggered stance.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - you should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Now, push the ground away with enough force to make your chest become airborne - keep the legs on the floor.
3) Once airborne, quickly switch positions with your hands - the right should be in front and the left behind. Brace yourself for the impact by keeping a slight bend in the elbows.
4) Keep the momentum and lower yourself into the start of the push up.