BOSU Banded Back Row (One Arm)
- BOSU Ball · Resistance Bands
- Upper Back
1) Attach the band to a mid anchor point about 1 or 2 meters in front of you.
2) Place the BOSU dome side down.
3) Step on the BOSU safely with feet shoulder width apart. Only start once you've gained your balance and feel comfortable.
4) Grab the band with a firm grip.
1) Slowly pull the band towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.