Suspension Strap Figure 4 Stretch
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Sit on your tailbone and plant your feet on the floor - the knees should be pointing up. Grab the handles with an overhand grip and lean slightly back.
1) Place your left ankle on your right thigh. This will cause an external rotation in your hips.
2) Now, pull onto the handles and lift your back up higher of the floor.
3) Hold this position until the end of the timer.