Mini Band Bent Over Row (One Arm)
- Mini Resistance Band
- Upper Back
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Step your right foot on the inside of the band. Now, step the left foot behind so your right heel and left toes are aligned.
3) Hinge forward from the hips and bend both knees. Grab the band with your right hand.
1) Slowly pull towards the lower chest and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.