View this exercise on Fitain
Sandbag Plank Bicep Curl Tricep Kickback
- Triceps · Abdominals
1) Start on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in. Lift both heels up - the balls of your feet should have contact with the floor at all times.
2) Place the sandbag to your right and in front of you.
1) Shift your weight to the left arm and both legs. Lift your right hand up and grab the top handle with an underhand grip.
2) Drag the bag towards you in a straight line. Now, come back into a plank (both hands down on the floor).
3) With the same hand, grab the top handle with an underhand grip. Again, drag the bag forward in a straight line. Come back to the plank position.