Cable Preacher Curl (One Arm)
- Cable Machine · Deck Step · Bench
1) Start with a low anchor point on one side of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight and attach the handle to the end.
2) Place a bench in front of the anchor and lift the back up to be at a 45 degree angle. Lay your arm flat and grab the handle with an under hand grip (face the palm up).
1) Slowly pull your hand towards your shoulder.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the bicep. Now, reverse the movement to the starting position.