Pilates Ring Side Lunge & Press (Step Out)
- Pilates Ring
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Hip Adductors
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the pilates ring close to your body in front of your chest.
1) Step out to the right and extend your arms outwards.
2) Bend the right knee, sit back and lower yourself to the floor - you should feel the stretch in your inner thigh. The left leg should be straight.
3) Pause for a second and push up from your right heel and return to the starting position.
4) Repeat on the other side.