Hercules Kick & Punch
- Body weight
- Full Body
1) Stand in a lunge stance with your left foot in front and the right foot behind - lift the right heel from the floor. Tilt your chin down and protect your face (defence position).
1) Shift the weight to your right leg and swing your left knee upwards.
2) Using this momentum, jump fully up and kick your right leg out in front of you. Bring your left leg down and land on the balls of your foot.
3) Now, bring your right leg down and shift the weight to your right leg.
4) Step back with the left leg. As you do this, punch downwards with your left arm. You should be in a lunge position with the left heel raise.
5) Bring your arms up in the defence position. You should be in the starting position.
Note: this is a momentum-based exercise. Steps 1 & 2 happen almost immediately after each other.