View this exercise on Fitain
Slam Ball Seated Y Press (One Arm)
- Slam Ball · Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Shoulders · Biceps
1) Sit on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor.
2) Hold the slam/medicine ball by cupping the bottom. Start with your elbow close to your body and arm externally rotated outwards.
1) Keeping balanced, slowly lift the ball up and out towards the ceiling - it should be in a diagonal.
2) Pause at the top, now slowly lower to the starting position.