View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Dome Cone Clock (One Leg)
- BOSU Ball · Training Cones
- Calves · Quadriceps · Hamstrings
1) Start with the BOSU dome side up and place 3 cones to the right of it - 1 forward, 1 further right and 1 behind.
2) Step on the BOSU with your left foot - the right should be hovering near the cones. Only start when you're fully stable and balanced.
1) Keep upright and try to touch the front cone with your toe - this may cause you to bend your right knee to get low enough. Come back to standing.
2) Now, reach to the right cone and come back to standing.
3) Reach for the rear cone and come back to standing.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.