Suspension Strap Romanian Deadlift
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Keep the handles just below chest height - extend your arms in front of you.
4) Lift your right leg up slightly.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Hinge from the hips, extend your right leg behind and lower your torso to the floor. You're aiming for a straight line between your extended leg and back. The chest should be parallel to the floor and the left leg should have a slight bend - don't hyper extend.
2) Pause at the bottom when your arms are fully extended in front of you. You should feel a stretch in the left leg.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing.