Chop to Spartan Kick
- Body weight
- Full Body
1) Stand in a split stance - left foot in front and pivot the right foot outwards slightly. Tilt your chin down and protect your face (defence position). Have a slight bend in both knees.
1) Chop the air in front - the elbows should be bent with your finger tips fully extended (sword).
2) Shift your weight into the left foot.
3) Swing your right knee up and kick out in front of you at the top - the sole of the foot should be forward. The 'kick out' is more of a push kick. Bend the left leg and lean back slightly to generate power in the kick.
4) Swing your right leg back down in the starting position.