Foam Roller Quad Release (One Leg)
- Foam Roller
- Quadriceps · Hip Adductors
1) Lie on top of the left of the roller - the outside of your left thigh should have contact. Plant the right foot on the floor. This will cause you to lift your right thigh closer to the body and to bend the right knee.
2) Rest on your forearms - your left leg should be hovering off the ground.
1) Find the area of discomfort and hold it in place - apply some pressure.
2) Slowly roll back and forth along the muscle.
Note: If you discover more discomfort around the area, repeat step 1 (for about 20-30s). You shouldn't feel pain.