Suspension Strap Hamstring & Calf Stretch
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Keep the handles close to your chest and shoulder height - elbows face forward and down.
4) Lift your right leg up slightly.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Bend your left knee and extend your right leg to be fully straight - the right heel should have contact with the floor. You should feel a stretch throughout your right leg.
2) Sit into the stretch and hold it there until the end of the timer.