Resistance Band Incline Chest Press
- Resistance Bands
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core tight and back flat.
2) Grab the resistance band by the handles and step one foot on it. Take a step forward with your free leg so the anchor is behind you.
3) Lean forward slightly - you're aiming for your arms, neck, head and back to be the same angle as the band.
1) Slowly push the band away you.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the chest. Now, slowly reverse the movement to the starting position.