Mini Band Bent Over Fly
- Mini Resistance Band
- Upper Back
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
3) Loop the mini band around your wrists. Keep it in place by opening your arms out slightly to get some form of tension.
1) Bend your elbows and pull your arms back in an arc-like motion.
2) Stop at the top and squeeze the upper back.
3) Pause for a second and lower them back to the starting position.