Plate Bent Over Row (Wide One Arm)
- Weighted Plate
- Upper Back
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point the left foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align.
3) Shift the weight to your left leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the right leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to face the left leg. Hinge from the hips and rest your left forearm on your left thigh.
5) Grab the weight with your palm facing down - right arm extended towards the floor.
1) Slowly pull towards the ceiling with your elbow out. Squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.