Seated Upper Back Row
- Bench · Plyometric Jump Box · Deck Step
- Upper Back
1) Sit tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Keep your arms straight and raise them out in front of you. Your chest, shoulders and arms should be aligned. Clasp your hands.
Note: you can hold a towel if it helps.
1) Bend your elbows and bring your hands closer to your lower chest.
2) Pause at the endpoint and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
3) Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.