View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Rear Shoulder Raise (One Arm)
1) Lean your left knee and arm on the bench. Plant your right foot on the floor and stabilise yourself.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and keep your back flat.
3) Grab the weight with your right hand and palm facing down (overhand grip).
1) Keeping the arm straight, lift the weight towards your back. You're aiming for the arm and back to be aligned.
2) Pause at the top for a second. Now, gently reverse the movement back to the starting position.