- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand in a split stance - left foot in front and pivot the right foot outwards slightly. Tilt your chin down and protect your face (defence position). Have a slight bend in both knees.
1) Shift your weight into the left foot.
2) Swing your right knee up and kick out in front of you at the top - the sole of the foot should be forward. The 'kick out' is more of a push kick. Bend the left leg and lean back slightly to generate power in the kick.
3) Swing your right leg back down in the starting position.