Battle Ropes Shoulder Press (Alternating)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) With a medium stance, slightly bend the knees and keep the chest up.
4) Tuck the elbows in and face them down - your hands should be resting near your shoulders.
1) Slowly extend one arm and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulder and repeat on the other side.